We are pleased to offer two educational opportunities on water this summer, with two different target audiences – however everyone is welcome to attend either one or both. Click the links for flyers.
- Friday, June 6th from 9am to 2pm at the Tom Green 4-H Center (3168 N. US Highway 67)
- Specific information for landscape professionals, city managers/municipalities, golf course managers, school grounds keepers, etc
- Cost is $30 to attend, or $25 each for two or more employees.
- Lunch will be provided
Water Smart Landscaping:
- Saturday, June 7th from 9am to 12pm at the Tom Green 4-H Center (3168 N. US Highway 67)
- Information for homeowners on rainwater harvesting and using greywater in the landscape
- Free to attend, light refreshments provided