Tom Green 4-H Shooting Sports Complex – Skeet, Clay & Archery
- TGC Shotgun Shooting Club meets on 2nd Tuesday of each month – 6:30 pm at the Tom Green 4-H Shooting Sports Complex
- Physical Address 3444 N. US Hwy 277 (See MAP for specific Instructions & location)
- CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION WITH THE COUNTY.
- Archery — TGC 4-H Archery Club
- Shotgun – skeet & clay — TGC 4-H Shotgun Shooting Sports Club
- Rifle – Small Bore — TGC 4-H Rifle Club
Tom Green 4-H Shotgun Shooting Sports will sponsor its annual –
Tom Green County Whiz Bang
– This is the Tom Green 4-H Shotgun Shooting Sports annual fundraiser which is typically held the first Saturday in May. Information and registration forms for the event are posted (see below). The event will be held on Saturday, May 5, 2018 at the Tom Green Shooting Sports Complex. Call the Tom Green Extension Office if you have any questions. (325) 659-6525
Time: Check-in: 7:30 a.m., Orientation: 8:30 a.m., Shooting begins at 9:00 a.m. Sharp
Classes: Junior, Intermediate, Senior I, Senior II
Awards: *High Overall Awards and 2nd High Overall for each class *Ladies High Overall Award *1st-6th place for Junior/Intermediate divisions. Senior I and Senior II awards for 1st and 2nd place only after HOA and 2 HOA are pulled from scores.
Location: San Angelo Claybird Association Range. 13525 Duncan Road, San Angelo, TX 76904. Range Phone 325-223-1200. URL: sanangeloclays.com for range information
Registration: $100.00 Junior through Senior II before April 23rd , 2018 ** No refunds issued after that date. Limited to the first 60 shooters.
Lunch: Lunch and concession will be available during the shoot
Contact: Jay Garrett: 432-634-1801, firstname.lastname@example.org