“Enhancing Educational Experiences of Youth Through Curriculum Enrichment Programs”
For Scheduling and more information, please contact Tom Green County 4-H Curriculum Assistant: Katelyn Kurtz Email: Katelyn.email@example.com Phone: (325) 659-6522
- We realize school teachers today are charged with the awesome responsibility of educating young people in this fast moving and ever changing world.
- We want to assist teachers by making available resources from Texas A&M University, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
- We offer a variety of curriculum enrichment programs which enhance subjects being taught.
- To simply enhance the educational experiences of youth through these curriculum enrichment programs.
- It is not our intent, nor is it within our capabilities, to provide assistance in every subject being taught, nor is it our intent to create additional work or projects for teachers.
- Strictly voluntarily participation.
- The County 4-H Program assistant provides the materials and conducts the classes.
- Egg-to-Chick – Hatching in the Classroom (Grades K-6)
- Plant Pals – (K-4)
- Toothfully Speaking – (K-4)
- Snacking Healthy – (K-6)
- The Honey Files – (Grades 3-6)
- Something’s Fishy – (Grade 4)
- Character Counts – (K-6)
- The 3Rs of the Trash Story – (3-6)
- Seymour Safely – (K-4)
- Give Water A Hand (3-6)
- KidzAnts (4-6)
- Walk Across Texas – (K-6)
- Consumer Critters – (3-5)
- Jr. Master Gardeners – (3-6)
- The Power of the Wind – (3-5)
- Take A Stand Against Bullying – (3-5)