Hayley Meyer | CEA 4-H | email@example.com
We are excited that you are interested in joining the Tom Green County 4-H Program! Texas 4-H is for kids of almost any age. To be a regular 4-H member you must be in grades 3rd through 12th while grades Kinder through 2nd can join as Clover Kids (as of September 1 of the current school year).
Not sure what you want to do in 4-H, well there is a program for everyone! Here is a link to everything Texas 4-H has to offer.
How to choose your project:
- Select a project you like.
- Consider the time and money commitment
- Consider the space and equipment needed.
- The project should be fun, serve a purpose, and be worth the effort.
- Contact one of our local 4-H clubs. Don’t know what county club? Click here for the list of clubs.