Family and Community Health
Courtney Redman, CEA – FCH
Families are changing, and we are changing families!
Family and Community Health (FCH) is part of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M System. AgriLife Extension offers practical information for families: raising children, housing and environment, eating well, managing money, and staying healthy.
- Family & Community Health Newsletters
- Food Safety Courses https://tomgreen.agrilife.org/fch/food-safety/
- Department of Nutrition and Food Science https://nfs.tamu.edu/
- Master Wellness Program https://agrilife.org/mwv/
- Family and Community Health https://fch.tamu.edu/
—Better Living for Texans: Better Living for Texans is a program for adults and families who want to learn how to eat well and save money. Extension Program Assistant can provide information and programs for those who assist clients with needs. Information on the Program can be obtained by contacting the Tom Green Extension Office. Also check out and follow the local Facebook page.